среда, 5 октября 2011 г.

carpet king::I paid off the first half of the project at the time of ordering carpet king

carpet king

carpet king

carpet king

carpet king::I paid off the first half of the project at the time of ordering.
The second half i was pressured to pay off at the end of june, 2008 by a sales person who indicated that she was getting pressure from higher up to complete the transaction prior to installation.
Now i wish i had not consented to remit the second half payment until after the project was completed.
The installers did a very nice job of installation; however, the majority of the tiles are defective.
They either have black marks on them or a circle of dots in the center of the tiles.
This is very hard to believe.
I noticed the defects immediately upon looking at them.
On friday, august 8th, i waited until afternoon to hear something but no one called.
I contacted carpet king in st.
Louis park and spoke with marti about the problem and asked who i should speak with.
She gave me the name of the customer service representative, giuliano.
I attempted to contact him; however, he had left for the day.
I called marti back and she gave me his usual hours.
She indicted that she would tell him that i would call him around 10:00 on monday, august 11th.
I did reach him and relayed my problem to him.
I told him someone would have to come out after 5:15 p.
When i arrived home from work to look at the floor.
Or 8:00 or 9:00 in the morning.
I replied that i did not create this problem and they would have to accommodate my schedule.
He said he would try to find someone to come after i returned home from work.
On tuesday, august 12th, giuliano and another rep showed up about 5:30 p.
They acknowledged the tiles were defective and took a sample tile from those that were left over.
Giuliano indicated he would be in touch with me.
As of august 23rd, i had heard nothing.
So, i sent a 3page letter to wm.
Bailey, president of carpet king on august 24th.
Bailey called on august 25th and said he agreed with me that they mishandled the matter and that they would get on it.
Giuliano called august 26th and said congoleum claimed the marks were part of the tile pattern.
He said they were dealing with congoleum and would contact me on august 29th re status.
Today is august 29th and by late afternoon i had heard nothing.
I finally had to call giuliano and wm.
Bailey and left messages for both objecting that nothing has been done.
Giuliano has agreed that the tiles are, in fact, defective.
My home has been upside down for almost a month with furniture, etc.
Carpet king, upon acknowledging the defects, should have had a crew out to my home immediately to replace the floor and they should be dealing with congoleum directly.
This problem should not be interfering with my life at all.
They created it and they need to fix it immediately.
They are more concerned about the bottom line and their cash drawer than doing the right, ethical thing.
July 08, 2010 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
carpet king::Carpeting king is one of the best kept secrets in the
floor covering business in the baltimore, washington dc and annapolis
md area carpet king

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий