суббота, 1 октября 2011 г.

empire today carpeting::Dollars of it put in to my house empire today carpeting

empire today carpeting

empire today carpeting

empire today carpeting

empire today carpeting::Dollars of it put in to my house.
I was told it was so dirable and the best thing to do.
We had it put in 5 months ago and from day one scratching.
Everything in the house had to have felt on the bottom including my plastic garbage pail.
When i called customer service they were very nice they spoke to a manager for me and came back and told me he was very nasty and to make sure to be strong and not let him bully me.
As expected the manager was extremly nasty.
And when on to tell me that it is scratch resistant not scratch proof.
I told him the floor was not scratch resistant and all.
He was very nasty took my info and when i ask for his name he hung up on me.
Any way besides all that i really just wanted to know if anyone else got lamanite flooring from the and how it was.
I was told i was buying the best.
At least it was the most expensive.
Please can anyone help?
empire today carpeting::Look at their commercial next they run it
empire today carpeting

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий