четверг, 15 сентября 2011 г.

man wearing girl jeans::I take a bit of time to get to the point, so bear with me man wearing girl jeans

man wearing girl jeans man wearing girl jeans::I take a bit of time to get to the point, so bear with me.
As well as loose fitting jeans for casual wear, i quite like well fitting jeans, possibly with a bit of a flare, for smarter wear.
I told her what i had read on forums, and asked if it was a problem to which she said no, they look good on me.
She also commented that they showed off my arse better than other jeans i have.
So that weekend i wore them out with her to a small family dinner.
Later she said that i was dwelling too much on the fact that they were girls jeans, and that she had concerns.
That was last weekend.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий