среда, 14 сентября 2011 г.

seven mankind jeans 27::Lots of wear left seven mankind jeans 27

seven mankind jeans 27 seven mankind jeans 27::Lots of wear left!
More great items in my auctions and ebay store!
Please do not offer me with the starting bid or lower price!
For the best fit, measure approximately a piece of clothing that fits you well for comparison.
Unpaid item will be automatically filed if unpaid.
Most of my items are shipped through usps priority mail or first class, depending on the weight.
We always happy to combine shipping.
I will always try my best to work things out.
If you are contented with your purchase please leave me a feedback and i will do the same for you.
I do not accept returns, unless its grossly misrepresented, so please ask any questions you may have prior to bidding.
Take note that all the clothing brand has different sizes guide, it would help if you know your size in that particular brand.
Those who bid acknowlege this term!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий